Making the rounds this week on various WDW-related blogs and forums, You know you’re a Disney cast member when…
There are a couple that I know apply, and bug the heck out of my sons:
- You have the overwhelming urge to offer to take people’s pictures
- When you go on vacation, you say hello to Housekeepers in the hallways
- You have an overwhelming sensation to pick up trash on your off time
I’ll add a couple myself:
- You know the schedule for the boats to Old Key West
- You greet anyone with a nametag by their name
Whoa, I was never annoyed. It’s all part of what makes our Disney trips so much fun!
I meant at other, non-Disney places.
ahhhh right, hmmm yeah
Comments are closed.